COMPETITION OF A LIFETIME
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING :
BRAND NEW BAIC D20 CAR
BRAND NEW IPHONE 12
HOW TO ENTER :
1. FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA :
2. TAG 5 FRIENDS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE COMPETITION.
TAG MORE FRIENDS TO INCREASE YOUR ENTRIES
ENTRY TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN BAIC D20 VEHICLE IS ONLY OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE A VALID LEASE AT J-ONE, HAVE TAKEN OCCUPATION AT J-ONE AND RENTAL PAYMENTS ARE UP TO DATE.
ENTRY TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A IPHONE 12 AND MONTHLY AIRTIME IS OPEN TO EVERYONE.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be 18 years and older. The car competition is open to anyone who meets the criteria, having a valid lease and have taken occupation at J-One and rental up to date. Insurance, maintenance and fuel is for the cost of the winner after the vehicle has been transferred to them: Information on how to enter and the prizes to be won form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is J-ONE.
3. The Car Competition closes on the 30th of April 2021. The second giveaway for the Phone Competition closes on the 15th of June 2021.The third giveaway for Monthly Airtime to 5 winners closes on the 30th of November 2021.No late entries will be considered.The car cannot be sold before the 31st December 2021. The car is to remain J-One branded until the31st December 2021.
4. Following notification, details will be sent to the winners outlining the process for redeeming their Prize.
5. The decision of J-ONE regarding the Competition winner will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of the winner and/or the awarding of the prize.
6. Any Prize or award relating to the Competition is not transferable and/or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash.
7. The names of the Prize winner and pictures will be published on social networking pages and websites operated by J-ONE
8.J-ONE may require a winner (at no fee) to be identified and to have his/her photograph taken and published in the media and to participate in such marketing initiatives.
9. Entrants agree that these conditions are reasonable to ensure the integrity of the Competition and its fairness to all other entrants.
10. Winners accept any prize allocated to them at own risk. Neither J-ONE, nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for: Any oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the Competition and the awarding of the prize. Injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of any Prize or participation in the Competition.
11. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of any transgressing entrant. Prize Details: The winner of the car prize shall receive a BAIC D20. The winner of the mobile phone Prize shall receive an iPhone 11 or similar.
Validity and redemption of Prizes:
1. J-ONE does not hold any responsibility for any damages which occur as a result of the competition prize.
2. J-ONE reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant (including a winner) who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of J-ONE engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, be randomly drawn and cannot be changed unless the winner is unable to claim his or her prize, or if J-ONE deem the prize winner unsuitable. Entry Mechanics:
3. The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over who may only enter in their own name and surname,have a valid lease and has taken occupation at J-One. These details will be captured by J-ONE.
4. The Competition excludes directors, employees or agents of J-ONE and their families, affiliated companies, and public relations and advertising agencies of J-ONE or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by J-ONE or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
5. To be entered and participate in the Competition, entrants must follow J-ONE on Instagram and Facebook and tag 5 friends on the competition post.
6. Entry is free and conditions apply in accordance with J-ONE’s Terms and Conditions.
7. By entering the Competition, the entrant gives consent to J-ONE to:
8. Store their home city, name, cell phone number and email address;
9. Receive communications from J-ONE
10. The car prize-winners will be drawn in end of April 2021. The mobile phone prize-winners will be drawn on 15th June 2021.The airtime prize-winners will be drawn in end of each month.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
12. Should the draw be postponed to another date, for any reason whatsoever, a new draw date will be announced on J-ONE social sites, no later than days after the original draw.
13. J-ONE reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who J-ONE have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct ofthe Competition. J-ONE’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved
14. J-ONE reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of J-ONE. J-ONE reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize
15. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of occupation and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
16. If any prize is unavailable, for whatsoever reason, J-ONE reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a Prize winner does not take an element of their Prize at the time reasonably stipulated therefore by J-ONE, then that element of their Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
Competition at Large:
1. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,pandemics, acts of God, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of J-ONE, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, J-ONE reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same or similar terms and conditions as these.
2. The winners hereby assign to J-ONE all rights, title and interest in and to all copyright, in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize including the winner’s image. The winners acknowledges that J-ONE are free to use such image and to exercise their rights in relation thereto (including advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world) and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Prize Winner announced on or before mid-May 2021.